The TORUS range is designed to fit your lifestyle. It offers you style and versatility.
It is no surprise that it is one of our signature collections. It is THE must-have jewellery wardrobe that you need. It will grow with you. Start with key investment pieces and gradually add on to them as you fancy.
I have taken inspiration from the glamour of the Art-Deco era and the heyday of the ocean liners. Modular convertible jewellery was at its pinnacle, and a synonym of technical excellence.
Transformable pieces are the ultimate high jewellery. Clever design and exquisite craftsmanship are key. My aim is to offer you the same level of excellence with TORUS. That is why I have designed the TORUS modular necklace. It includes a a choker necklace and an detachable extension that can also be worn as a bracelet. You can style it inat least half a dozen different ways, including:
- the necklace on its own,
- the bracelet on its own
- the necklace worn as a double row bracelet on its own
- the necklace worn as a double row bracelet and stacked with the matching bracelet,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together into a longer necklace,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together and worn as a 3-row bracelet,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together into a part double row part single row choker necklace
The range is available in 3 sophisticated very Art-Deco colour combinations: all silver, silver/charcoal grey, and silver/burnt orange.
Each piece is made by hand to order in our South East London atelier, using sustainably sourced solid sterling silver 925 and quality natural hematite and carnelian gemstones.