The TORUS range is designed to fit your lifestyle. It offers you style and versatility.
It is no surprise that it is one of our signature collections. It is the must-have jewellery wardrobe that you need. It will grow with you. Start with key investment pieces and then gradually add on to them as you fancy.
I have taken inspiration from the glamour of the Art Deco era and the heyday of the ocean liners. It is also an era when modular convertible jewellery was at its pinnacle, and a synonym of technical excellence.
Transformable pieces are the ultimate high jewellery. Clever design and craftsmanship are key and I wanted to recreate the same for you with TORUS. That is why I have designed the modular TORUS chain necklace and its matching bracelet. With just these 2 pieces you can get at least hald a dozen different ways to wear them:
- the necklace on its own,
- the bracelet on its own
- the necklace worn as a double row bracelet on its own
- the necklace worn as a double row bracelet and stacked with the matching bracelet,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together into a longer necklace,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together and worn as a 3-row bracelet,
- the necklace and bracelet joined together into a part double row part single row choker necklace
The range is available in 4 Art-Deco colour combinations: all silver, silver/charcoal grey, silver/marble-like white and silver/burnt orange.
I have only used sustainably sourced solid sterling silver 925 and quality natural gemstones including hematite, howlite and carnelian.