COVID-19 – service update
COVID-19 – service update as of 3 November 2020 – The UK are heading for a 4-week #Lockdown2 from Thursday 5th November but our operations remain unchanged, at least for now.
Unlike #Lockdown1, the supply chain has not yet indicated that it expects to shut down completely and our workshop is still safely accessible. Our aim is therefore to continue to serve you and ensure that you have an unforgettable experience whilst keeping our processes COVID-secure. We will inform you of any change that could affect your expectations. Bear in mind that these changes can come with very little notice.
In practice, ‘business as [almost] usual’ translates into the following measures:
- purchases can only be made online. However if you would like to view the pieces remotely, please get in touch here to book a video call.
- we make all pieces are to order. The usual 2-week process time still applies for pieces that do not require hallmarking, and 4 weeks for the ones that do.
- shipping remains unchanged. We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Royal Mail International Tracked, which does not require a signature.
- if you would like to discuss any project for bespoke/commission work, please get in touch here to arrange a call.
- return policy still holds. You can find the details here.
- opening hours remain unchanged, from 10am to 6pm UK time Monday to Friday.
- be assured that all jewellery purchased will have been sanitised. You can however clean it again upon reception as an extra precautionary measure. Use a little soapy warm water, rinse, pat dry it with a soft cloth, and leave to dry completely before wearing. Note – do not use any harsh chemicals, alcohol wipes or gels, brushes or scrub sponges, as these will permanently damage the jewellery,
IMPORTANT – Christmas shopping – the cut-off dates to place your orders are Friday 18 December for UK and Friday 11 December for International. These are the absolute latest to ensure that you receive them on time for the 25th. For any piece that requires hallmarking or is a commission, please do get in touch before placing your order.