COVID-19 – service update
COVID-19 – service update as of 3 December 2020 – England is now back into a tiered system, with London in Tier 2 out of 3 for the next 2 weeks when the tiering will be reviewed and adjusted if necessary.
The supply chain is now operating a lot more smoothly, which means our services are back and running almost as usual!
In practice, ‘business as [almost] usual’ translates into the following measures:
- the main update concerns purchases. You can of course continue to buy our pieces online but we are now able to arrange in person consultations at the studio! We will of course apply all the anti-COVID measures recommended. If you would like to book an appointment, either in person or video, please do contact us here.
- we make all pieces are to order. The usual 2-week process time still applies for pieces that do not require hallmarking, and 4 weeks for the ones that do.
- shipping remains unchanged. We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Royal Mail International Tracked, which does not require a signature. However allow extra time for shipping as it traditionally gets extremely busy over December / Christmas time.
- if you would like to discuss any project for bespoke/commission work, please get in touch here to arrange a call or an in person visit to our studio.
- return policy still holds. You can find the details here.
- opening hours remain unchanged, from 10am to 6pm UK time Monday to Friday.
- be assured that all jewellery purchased will have been sanitised. You can however clean it again upon reception as an extra precautionary measure. Use a little soapy warm water, rinse, pat dry it with a soft cloth, and leave to dry completely before wearing. Note – do not use any harsh chemicals, alcohol wipes or gels, brushes or scrub sponges, as these will permanently damage the jewellery,