Terms and Conditions
We are bound by the following terms and conditions of sale. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
1. As all our items are handmade, they are unique and cannot be replicated exactly and there may be small variations in the colour or finish.
2. Unless otherwise specified, all items are made in sterling silver 925, using genuine pearls and gemstones.
3. All item prices are listed in Great British Pounds and inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs (see below).
4. We accept payment by PayPal only. If you use an e-cheque through paypal, we are required to wait for the cheque to clear before we can ship. Your PayPal account will the show the status of your payment.
5. Where allowed, backorders must be paid in full before the work can start. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery.
6. Where available in stock, items are shipped within 1 to 2 working days of purchase.
7. Shipping options are available at checkout. All options include insurance and require a signature.
8. You, the customer, are liable to pay any customs duties or taxes for importing the item in to your country,
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
9. If you are not completely happy with your purchase you have the right to return the item and request a refund within 14 days of receipt. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
10. The item must be in its original packaging, in an unworn condition, and must be returned within 5 days of the refund request to be eligible for a refund. You, the buyer, assumes the cost of return shipping.
12. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all bespoke items of jewellery (not including Create Your Style). The remaining 50% may be eligible for a refund in certain circumstances, for example if the item does not meet the original design brief.
13. No exchanges are permitted.
14. Repairs will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you have placed the piece under extreme conditions that are beyond everyday use, or if it is general wear and tear, then the item is not eligible for repair.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Essemgé are registered in the United Kingdom with our registered office and main trading address at 60 Devonshire Drive, London SE10 8LQ.